The Crush - Episode 4
“Where are you studying?” she interrupted my thoughts. I was pleasantly surprised. I was even blushing. Though my blushing was a bonus reaction to her question, it was still apt for the situation. It was more appropriate to her question. Zillion thanks to my sweetheart. My love for her multiplied now. I recollect those heartbreaking days in class 10 when no one believed me when I said I was a student; not even my neighbourhood girl Ambigeshwari when she spoke to me for the first time. I still hate Ambigeshwari. Even though I was a genuine student, I had to prove my student status to them either through an acknowledgement from people who know me, or by showing them my school Id card. This was the only major problem I faced while schooling. Let me be honest here; I was the first from my group to be addressed as ‘uncle’ by neighbourhood kids early in class 10. May be I looked too grown up. Or else, everything else was just fine. I even used to top the class in unit tests and quarterly examinations.
My happiness was beyond measure when she asked me the question. This clearly proves that only true love sees things objectively. I am sure she is my love. That’s why she intuitively knew I was a student.
I controlled myself. I controlled my excitement. Then I explained her everything – I am an MBA student from Asian school of business, TVM. Doing my internship with Lehman Brothers. More importantly, I also told her how happy I felt when she recognised me as a student and how bad I used to feel when tinku, kalaiselvi, ponnamma and other stupid kids from my neighbourhood addressed me as ‘uncle’. I shared the entire ‘uncle’ episode with her intentionally. I expected she would smile. But she laughed. She was laughing while looking straight into my eyes. When girls laugh looking straight into your eyes, you know they are in love.
She was still smiling elegantly. When she smiles, her teeth are pleasing to the eye. She deserves to be a model for an ad of dental aesthetics. Not only her teeth, every feature of her are beyond description. This may sound exaggerated to normal people, but definitely makes sense to people who are in love. Makes sense to people who understand what love is.
While smiling, she was looking at me with the same sharp looks (which I mentioned in episode-1) I also looked at her, not so sharply but with a second-rate mediocre look through my spectacles. After a fraction of a second, I could feel her shoulders taking a 90-degree turn. I realised she was looking at me. I could see her curved lips. She was still smiling. Then she introduced herself to me. She told me about herself. About everything. Her way of introducing herself was perfect. Very womanly. Graceful. Not a single flaw. I am sure she can anytime crack the universal interview question “Please introduce yourself?” impressively, whichever company she attends. And I am really confident upon her capability.
I was happy. My inner sense was happy too.
My happiness was beyond measure when she asked me the question. This clearly proves that only true love sees things objectively. I am sure she is my love. That’s why she intuitively knew I was a student.
I controlled myself. I controlled my excitement. Then I explained her everything – I am an MBA student from Asian school of business, TVM. Doing my internship with Lehman Brothers. More importantly, I also told her how happy I felt when she recognised me as a student and how bad I used to feel when tinku, kalaiselvi, ponnamma and other stupid kids from my neighbourhood addressed me as ‘uncle’. I shared the entire ‘uncle’ episode with her intentionally. I expected she would smile. But she laughed. She was laughing while looking straight into my eyes. When girls laugh looking straight into your eyes, you know they are in love.
She was still smiling elegantly. When she smiles, her teeth are pleasing to the eye. She deserves to be a model for an ad of dental aesthetics. Not only her teeth, every feature of her are beyond description. This may sound exaggerated to normal people, but definitely makes sense to people who are in love. Makes sense to people who understand what love is.
While smiling, she was looking at me with the same sharp looks (which I mentioned in episode-1) I also looked at her, not so sharply but with a second-rate mediocre look through my spectacles. After a fraction of a second, I could feel her shoulders taking a 90-degree turn. I realised she was looking at me. I could see her curved lips. She was still smiling. Then she introduced herself to me. She told me about herself. About everything. Her way of introducing herself was perfect. Very womanly. Graceful. Not a single flaw. I am sure she can anytime crack the universal interview question “Please introduce yourself?” impressively, whichever company she attends. And I am really confident upon her capability.
I was happy. My inner sense was happy too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home