The Crush - Episode 2
(Read Episode 1 here )
Recap (Episode-1): There were too many romeo's on the steps to give her way and seek her interest and attention, just like me. Resolving not to lose the opportunity of becoming close to her, I followed her and comfortably reached the middle of the bus. I was standing behind her and I was observing every moment of her….she was so gracious...
Episode - 2
She was lovely and gorgeous. I just felt she was my girl. My darling. I felt she was my wife whom I married in Heaven, because my friends say Marriages are made in Heaven. Yes, the one I have been waiting for not since weeks or months, but for years together (to be honest, from the moment I have been yearning for a girl friend, probably in 6th class - after the quarterly exam progress reports were distributed by my teacher and I stood 1st in class - when a girl said she wants to be my friend. Will blog on this later. promise) This realisation triggered all those filmi romantic songs in my mind. Hindi. Telugu. Tamil. Malayalam too. (I don’t like Marathi). All songs racing equally to find an outlet through my dehydrated lips. But thanks to my self-control. I held my lips tight. Not that I was afraid, but just to prevent myself from humming a beautiful song through my screwed-up voice. For this very reason, I sometimes feel jealous of Kishore Kumar and Himesh Reshammiya, now-a-days Karthik too (tamil singer)
Our good old conductor approached us. My sweetheart gave him a card (I presume it’s her bus pass, which will be confirmed in the upcoming episodes about ‘our love life’). I bought my ticket to avoid hazzles and being ridiculed before my darling. Generally, I carry exact change. So, no chances for embarassments of conductor giving me dirty looks. Then a seat reserved for ladies (Mahila Saati – means 'reserved for ladies' written in Marathi on the posterior side of the seat) got vacant. I was cursing all my Gods (including Mr. Murugan) coz she would be taking the seat, leaving me behind still standing. While all this happenned, one thing that was surely making me more confident and optimistic was my ‘Intuition’. Yes, my inner sense. My inner sense was telling me “Dude Swami, she is conscious of all that’s going on in your mind”. My gladness had no bounds. She was indeed cognizant of my thoughts. I can bet on this any day. I am not sure how good I am at hiding these kinds of feelings, but this time I was caught. My feelings were sensed quite intelligently by my prospective lady. Yet, I was happy from all perspectives, not at all embarassed.
Two ladies in the Mahila-saati seat vacated. Now, my dream girl, my married-in-heaven-wife seated herself (for the sake of avoiding mundane repetition, I am not using the word ‘graciously’ here again, though her style of taking the seat was indeed gracious). Infact, everything she did was gracious. The way she uttered ‘sorry’. The way she was giving her card (I guess again: bus pass) to the conductor. The way she adjusted her dupatta before seating herself on the mahila-saati seat. I would not mind giving her the title ‘Grace Personified’. Also, I would like to call her Miss Gracy hereafter..
Then to my surprise.....(to be continued...)
Our good old conductor approached us. My sweetheart gave him a card (I presume it’s her bus pass, which will be confirmed in the upcoming episodes about ‘our love life’). I bought my ticket to avoid hazzles and being ridiculed before my darling. Generally, I carry exact change. So, no chances for embarassments of conductor giving me dirty looks. Then a seat reserved for ladies (Mahila Saati – means 'reserved for ladies' written in Marathi on the posterior side of the seat) got vacant. I was cursing all my Gods (including Mr. Murugan) coz she would be taking the seat, leaving me behind still standing. While all this happenned, one thing that was surely making me more confident and optimistic was my ‘Intuition’. Yes, my inner sense. My inner sense was telling me “Dude Swami, she is conscious of all that’s going on in your mind”. My gladness had no bounds. She was indeed cognizant of my thoughts. I can bet on this any day. I am not sure how good I am at hiding these kinds of feelings, but this time I was caught. My feelings were sensed quite intelligently by my prospective lady. Yet, I was happy from all perspectives, not at all embarassed.
Two ladies in the Mahila-saati seat vacated. Now, my dream girl, my married-in-heaven-wife seated herself (for the sake of avoiding mundane repetition, I am not using the word ‘graciously’ here again, though her style of taking the seat was indeed gracious). Infact, everything she did was gracious. The way she uttered ‘sorry’. The way she was giving her card (I guess again: bus pass) to the conductor. The way she adjusted her dupatta before seating herself on the mahila-saati seat. I would not mind giving her the title ‘Grace Personified’. Also, I would like to call her Miss Gracy hereafter..
Then to my surprise.....(to be continued...)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home